For employees of the U.S Military like the air force, army, navy, marine and coastal guards, you can get tax advice and help from the free taxes services provided by the Armed Forces Tax Council. These services are given at different levels.
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
The Volunteer Tax Assistance Program is the taxes service organization that delivers the volunteers who supply the services for employees of the military services. This firm works together with the Army Taxes Council to supply the free tax services to the employees of the armed forces. If you need any help regarding tax services, you can also consult GST, HST Tax Lawyer In Toronto – GST Audit.
Armed Forces Taxes Council
The Armed Tax Council is the head body that coordinates and oversees the provision of the free tax appointment service to military employees. The council decides the guidelines and types of procedures of being able to access this free service.
If you don't find appropriate help at the neighborhood office or desire to raise any concern in relation to this free tax service, you can increase the problem with the council. However, the standard military reporting requirements have to be followed. You can also click here to know more information regarding tax services.
Taxes Program Coordinators
Taxes Program Coordinators are located in the many military departments and they organize the volunteer taxes service for the average person models of the military. The coordinators provide taxes related updates, supervision and other assists with make sure the even running of the free service.
Free Taxes Services Provides
There are many tax related services that may be access through this volunteer program. These services include:
– Returns preparation and processing services, including online processing and paper filling services
– Filing of varied IRS forms including the overseas income disclosure form, inquiry forms, and change of address form
– Tax payment advisory, including establishing an Installment Payment Arrangement or trying to get an Offer in Compromise
– Tax assistance when declaring special reliefs such as Innocent Spouse Relief, Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Relief, or Injured Spouse Relief
– Assistance regarding an IRS audits